Sunday, October 29, 2006

31 Days of Halloween - Day 29



For me, Universal Monsters and Halloween go hand in hand. While I appreciate both throughout the year, merging them for the holiday just seems to make both extra special.

I have a pretty large collection of monster related stuff, most of which is related to the Universal monsters; Frankenstein's monster, the Mummy, Dracula, the Wolf Man, Bride of Frankenstein, Phantom of the Opera, Creature from the Black lagoon, Hunchback of Notre Dame, the Mole People, etc., but my collection is nowhere as impressive as Terry Ingram's, as shown here.

Aside from being such an inspiring collector, Terry's a heck of a nice guy too. He's also the general in command of the Universal Monster Army Yahoo group and has his own blog where he often displays his treasures.

For more cool monster toy information and general Universal monster fun, check out Universal Steve and The Gallery of Monster Toys both managed by UMA members.

2 comments:

Kirk D. said...

Wow, I'd never seen Terry's collection. Where can I see more photos of his stuff?

Thanks for sharing!

John Rozum said...

That's only one wall, and four of the monsters, too!

I think this picture and a few others were posted in the files at one of the UMA group sites.