Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SCOOBY-DOO #145 Available Today








SCOOBY-DOO #145 is available at a comic book store near you today. It feature's the story "Man of a Thousand Faces" written by me with art by the great Robert Pope. It's a story which pits traditional make-up effects and monster suits vs CGI. Who is the villain? Is it make-up maestro Rick Baker? Jack Pierce? Tom Savini? Someone else? To find the answer, the Mystery Inc. gang must search for clues among dozens of familiar props from classic Hanna-Barbera tv shows of the 60s and 70s. Don't miss out.

For a look inside go here.

4 comments:

Robert Pope said...

so where's my box of copies? Darn the mail! Thanks for the plug, backatcha with my gratitude for a great story to draw, a ton of fun!

John Rozum said...

I used to get my copies about two weeks before they hit stands. Then a week before. Then two days before. Now I get them a few days after its in stores. Seeing your completed work before everyone else does is no longer a perk.

ShaggyDoo said...

Just be glad you're not a DC subscriber, I won't see this for 10 more days! Have you noticed that they have had characters in a bubble on Scooby covers for 17 months now, and still haven't featured Fred?

Robert Pope said...

Fred just don't get no respect