Sunday, October 18, 2009

Announcement


















This has nothing to do with Halloween, but this week, Cartoon Network is running a marathon of Marvel's "Super Hero Squad" each morning at 8:30 a.m. EST, will bring a new episode, while kids are at school on the East Coast, and still in bed on the West Coast.

Wednesday's episode: "Night In the Sanctorum" finds the Super Hero Squad homeless for the night and looking for a place to crash. Hilarity ensues as they try to find a place to spend the night, eventually staying at Dr. Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum.

This episode was written by me, and there is some spooky stuff going on in Dr. Strange's house, so I guess it does fit into this month's Halloween theme.

You can find out more about this episode, the marathon, and the series as a whole here and here .

3 comments:

Azathoth said...

Cool, I'm going to have to check that out!

8:30 am though... Gonna need lotsa iced coffee :)

Dane said...

I'm so impressed with what you do for a living. :)

Agent Spectre said...

SHS is one of the more bizarre shows on right now. It's completely random, childish, and I can't seem to keep myself away from it. :D

I can't wait to the new eps, it's even more encouraging that you wrote one, now I somehow feel a little less dorky, lol! And Dr. Strange? Total plus! Thanks for the alert!