Friday, December 22, 2006

New This Week



The new liason at Warner Brothers for the Cartoon Network comics published by DC has essentially dumped me from Scooby-Doo (and I'm assuming the other titles) despite more than 8-years of service, nearly 100 Scooby-Doo stories, and being a favorite writer of the fans both young and old. I wasn't the only one. This is why you haven't seen my name connected with that title for some time.

I have provided the occssional short-short piece though. The new issue, number 115, with this great cover by Robert Pope and Scott McCrae features one such filler piece, in which I use a whopping 2-pages to have Velma, Shaggy and Scooby-Doo teach you all about the Yeti, including a nod to the "Bumble" from the Rankin-Bass "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer."

It's in stores now. Miss it at your own peril.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.