Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Surprises






I've had many things I'd hoped to post by now, but my schedule hasn't allowed for it.

To make up for it a bit, I give you a dozen surprise links to places I like. I hope that after visiting them, you'll find one or two you like as well.

Surprise Link #1

Surprise Link #2

Surprise Link #3

Surprise Link #4

Surprise Link #5

Surprise Link #6

Surprise Link #7

Surprise Link #8

Surprise Link #9

Surprise Link #10

Surprise Link #11

Surprise Link #12

2 comments:

Trix said...

I haven't had a chance to hit all of your links yet, but I had to tell you, right this second apparently, that #6 was already high on my "I Love This Place" list!

Looking forward to seeing where your mysterious links take me. :)

Stephen said...

Thanks, John, those are fun. #9 is especially creepy...