Thursday, November 26, 2009

Karloff In Collage


















Since I was unable to get a new collage portrait of Boris Karloff underway in time for the Boris Karloff Blogathon I thought I'd post some I did in the past.

The above collage was one of a pair presented to Sara Karloff at Monster Bash a few years ago on behalf of the Yahoo Karloff group led by Mike High. While I wasn't present, Sara was apparently very pleased with the gift.

I do not have a readily handy file of the companion collage which depicted Boris at about age twenty, but by clicking on the following links you can view collage portraits I did of him as the Frankenstein Monster , the Mummy , and the Grinch .

5 comments:

Michael Jones said...

You are so lucky to have been in college with Karloff! I am very envious.

Michael Jones said...

Oh, that's collage? Nevermind!

Todd Franklin said...

Excellent!

Mr. Karswell said...

Love it! I think I might've asked you this before but not sure... do you sell these collages? Like if I requested one from you would you make one for me? Shoot me an email or facebook message me please!

Martin Powell said...

Fabulous!