Friday, September 14, 2012

Strange Kid Comix #3 - Sneak Peak


Here's a look at a few of the panels from the first page of the story that Glen Brogan and I contributed to the forthcoming Strange Kid Comix Magazine #3.

I'm a huge fan of Twin Peaks and it was with great pleasure that I finally was able to tell a story set within the framework of that television series, a thrill augmented by seeing Glen's dead on visual interpretation of that world. I owe a debt of thanks to Strange Kid founder, Rondal Scott for making this possible.

Way back when I was writing The X-Files comic book series I had planned to include a story in which Mulder and Scully attended the retirement party of Gordon Cole, the FBI Regional Bureau Chief played by David Lynch in Twin Peaks. This would have also included cameos by other FBI agents from Twin Peaks including Albert Rosenfield and Denise Bryson, the character played by David Duchovny. Unfortunately, The X-Files comic was brought to an end before I got to this story.

Strange Kid Comix Magazine #3 was made possible through the generosity of contributors via Kickstarter. If you'd like to pick up a copy, there is still time to make a donation through the Strange Kid Kickstarter campaign which has more information about what's included in this fun issue.

No comments: