Friday, September 28, 2012

What Time Is It?



Just for fun, I've been taking a spare hour here and there to create some cut paper collage portraits of various characters from Adventure Time. I really like the wide range of character types and the overall design aesthetic for the show, and the characters are something i can replicate pretty quickly and easier with a pair of scissors and some paper.

None of them have backgrounds yet, but they will and then will wind up on my online store where they will be available for purchase. These will be very cheap with the bulk of them in the $15.00 - $20.00 range, and only a few being slightly more expensive.

I'm not sure exactly when they'll be made available, but I'm hoping to do so before the end of October, so keep checking back. In the meantime, if there's a particular character you're interested in please let me know. I've made around 40 of them so far.



No comments: