Monday, May 02, 2011

Ask Me Anything #9


It's the first Monday of the month which means it's time for "Ask Me Anything," where you can in fact ask me anything. Anything at all. Whether you want to know what I'm reading, what I'm writing, what I had for lunch, or really anything at all, here's your opportunity to find out the answer to whatever question you have for me.   Head down to the comment section and post your question. I'll either post my answer in the comment section as well, or answer it in a special post all its own sometime later in the month.


Please take the time to view the previous questions so that we don't wind up with a lot of repetition. You can see the previous questions by visiting Ask Me Anything  #1#2 ,  #3#4#5#6 , #7 and #8.  Answers not found following the questions can be found in the archives section for each associated month.

Now ask away.

3 comments:

Michael Jones said...

I think it's time for a new X-Files comic. Interested?

John Rozum said...

Strangely I discuss just that in this interview for Good Comic Books:


http://www.goodcomicbooks.com/interviews/3255/interview-xombis-john-rozum

Michael Jones said...

That, suh, is purty darn cool.