Friday, September 30, 2011

In Less than 24 Hours...


This year's annual Halloween Countdown begins at Midnight, October 1. For each day through October I'll be posting about a variety of things connected to the holiday which continues to have a tremendous influence on myself and my work.

If you can't wait until then, feel free to peruse past Halloween Countdowns by digging through the October archives for each year going back to 2006 in the archives to the right of this post.

Also, be sure to stop by the Countdown to Halloween.

Remember to drop by tonight at Midnight. Wear a costume and bring a trick or treat bucket.

5 comments:

Shawn Robare said...

Just wanted to take a quick second and thank you for the work you put into both your own countdown each year as well as the Countdown site. I think it's up to date as of this morning with all the twitter requests added and I even went back and skimmed though the comment threads on the recent posts to try and make sure everyone was on the list. 211 at last count. Woot!

John Rozum said...

Right back at you Shawn. This is definitely not a one man job.

211 is a great start, especially when you look at how many of us there were in 2006. There are still a bunch of people from last year that I haven't heard back from, and I'm sure we'll be adding new people well into this year's countdown.

I think next year we're going to have to hire interns.

Robert Pope said...

I got a rock!

John Rozum said...

Robert, I still owe you an answer for your question this month. Look for it in early November.

Dane said...

I'd like to thank both you and Shawn for all the hard work you guys do - I look forward to this all year long. I'd miss it terribly if it didn't happen.