Thursday, October 27, 2011

31 Days of Halloween - Day 27

For the past two days I've bombarded you with photos of monsters carrying away women. Today I'm going to show you a handful of photos of monsters getting carried away.

As a heterosexual male I will confess that cleavage does draw the eye just as a black hole pulls in light, and like a black hole it's inescapable. This doesn't mean I respect you ladies any less as human beings. If anything I respect you more.

It seems that monsters aren't immune to these charms either, especially Dracula as played by Christopher Lee. If you need evidence then examine the eyelines of the monsters pictured below.



The Wolf Man (1941)


The Horror of Party Beach (1964)


The Horror of Dracula (1958)


Dracula - Prince of Darkness (1966)


Dracula - Prince of Darkness (1966)


        

No comments: