Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Mystery Solved!



Scooby-Doo #118, available in stores now, DOES in fact contain a story I wrote. It is one of my regular "Velma's Monsters of the World" features in which Velma imparts on the reader information about various monsters from folklore and myths in cultures from across the globe. This month's shape altering monster may be one of the most disturbing entities to appear in Scooby-Doo, as evidenced in this suitably creepy panel detail by Robert Poe and Scott McCrae. It gets worse. Don't believe me? Then, what are you waiting for, get to your nearest comic book store now!

1 comment:

Robert Pope said...

Oh, lord, I forgot about ol' "Plat-Eye!" I didn't know that was out already..I was never very happy with the way that cover turned out, I was trying so hard to make Shag and Scoobs sihoulette look like a scary monster, but failed so miserably! Ah, well....I liked your MIlton the Monster post!