Saturday, May 19, 2007

Help Wanted

I am looking for someone who will be attending "Star Wars Celebration IV" and would be willing to obtain for me the exclusive Ralph McQuarrie concept action figures of C-3PO & R2-D2 and Luke Skywalker.




As a reward I am offering up this one of a kind, original collage of Boba Fett astride his sea serpent mount from the animated segment of "The Star Wars Holiday Special."



The color and detail aren't apparent in the photograph of the full image (my collages are difficult to light because of the reflective nature of the glossy paper involved), but the full image wouldn't fit on my scanner, so here's a tighter look at the two figures. I'll try to post a better image of the full piece if I can. The real collage also lacks the "www.johnrozum.com" watermark, and measures 12" x 12".



If anyone's interested in helping me out, please email me.

Thanks. May the Force Be With You.

4 comments:

Stephen said...

Hey, John, I'm going there as a guest of my friend Rena Owen. I'll be happy to get them for you. Send me an e-mail and we can arrange for the paypal transfer.

Steve

John Rozum said...

Stephen, you just made my day. I'll email you soon. Right now, I've got to get to bed.

Todd Franklin said...

Nice work John.

Stephen said...

John, I e-mailed you at the address you gave me but it got sent back with an error, so I re-sent my e-mail to your original address. Sorry.