Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Back from G-Fest



I'm back from G-Fest, and once again inundated with work. I'll post another update soon.

In the meantime, here are some pictures I took at G-Fest. I wrote the names of all the model makers and costume makers down on a piece of paper, which, of course, I can't find. If you know who made any of the great stuff shown here let me know.













Looking at all of this great vinyl made me wish I had a Bill Gates sized salary.



Need More? My son, Dash, has posted a couple of Godzilla drawings he did, over on his blog.

2 comments:

Andrew Wickliffe said...

That King Kong Escapes set looks awesome--so does that Godzilla in the icebergs....

Did you get to see that Godzilla: Zero Hour fan flic?

Robert Pope said...

Looks like a dangerous place to have a checkbook!