Saturday, December 03, 2011

I Bring You Holiday Cheer






Do you still need a special ornament for your tree? Is it lacking something such as a Frankenstein monster head, a grinning cat, robot or a squid? If so, visit my friend, Tom Taggart's etsy shop and look at his selection of hand crafted ornaments. Each is about the size of an apple, or baseball and are light weight so your tree's branches won't sag when you hang them up. I have a number of these on my own tree and they look great right along the more typical Christmas trimmings. Tell him I sent you.





If you still need to select holiday cards to mail out, check out Cara Scissoria for a wide selection of pun-filled, humorous, and often political cards. Tell her I sent you, too.

Now that you've got your cards, and your tree take care of, you'll probably need something to put under it.  For the animation fan on your list, might I suggest a one of a kind  original cut paper collage portrait of some of their favorite characters? It just so happens that I have a number of these in stock. They're affordable and can be found here.

While the trade paperback collection of Xombi won't be available until February, young superhero and comic book fans might appreciate some of these other items I had a hand in.

Kids interested in action, adventure and strange creatures might like Cartoon Network: Ben 10 Alien Force/The Secret Saturdays (2-in-1) book which collects most of The Secret Saturdays comic books I wrote along with a bunch of Ben 10 stories as a bonus.

The Super Hero Squad is a television series aimed at younger kids and features the super heroes from Marvel Comics such as Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, the Hulk, Wolverine and others in a wide range of super hero action adventures with quite a bit of humor thrown into the mix. Volume 2 and Volume 3 of the DVD compilations of the series each have an episode I wrote.



    

No comments: