Sunday, December 15, 2013

Harvard Museum of Natural History - Part 1



I'm a big fan of natural history museums, cabinets of curiosities, dioramas, and the like. I have been my whole life and it's something that really fuels my imagination. I came across a few folders of photos I've taken at a number of institutions that I'd always meant to post but never did. 

These are all from the Harvard Museum of Natural History in Cambridge, Massachusetts and were taken sometime in the Spring of 2012. This is a random sampling of just one section of the museum. There would be more photos of the birds and mammals only there was a lot of glare on the glass cases at the time I visited, so I ended up not photographing many of them, though the display was great. One of these days I'll go back and take more. I really recommend visiting if you are able to do so. 






















More to come in the next post. 

No comments: