Monday, January 16, 2023

THE ABYSS #6 is Now Available

I was away all of last week with really spotty internet so I did not get to post this. The Abyss #6, which brings the Red King saga to its epic climax with more guest heroes and villains than you can shake a stick at,is now available at Interpop Comics. This issue was created by the usual crew of myself, Cliff Richards, Chris Sotomayor, Carlos Mangual, Rachel Gluckstern and Rylen Sigman. It features wall to wall action and a number of revelations. You can also read the first part of it for free here. If you need to catch up, issues 1-5 are also available under Free to Read, a are the initial 4 8-page The Abyss stories from Emergents Presents. At some point in the next couple of months I will probably put up a post of my process on putting together The Abyss up through the end of this arc. I did something similar with The Hangman way back when. Stay tuned.

No comments: