Friday, October 15, 2010

31 Days of Halloween - Day 15


Picking up from yesterday's post, here are more haunted houses, mysterious mansions, frightening fortresses, creepy castles, and other dilapidated dwellings that Mystery, Inc. ventured into while solving their various spooky mysteries over the many seasons and incarnations of early SCOOBY-DOO.

"Guess Who's Knott Coming to Dinner"

"To Switch a Witch"

"The Headless Horseman of Halloween"

"A Night of Fright is No Delight"

"The Creepy Creature of Vulture's Claw"

"Ghostly Ghostly Town"

"Warlock of Wimbledon"

"What the Hex is Going On?"

"The Creepy Case of Old Iron Face"

"Mamba Wamba in the Voodoo Hoodoo"

"The Dynamic Scooby-Doo Affair"

"Make a Beeline from that Feline"

"A Tiki Scare is No Fair"

"A Tiki Scare Is No Fair"

"Scared a Lot in Camelot"

"The Frickert Fracas"

"The Mystery Mask Mix-Up"

"Which Witch is Which?"

"Highland Fling with a Monstrous Thing"



  

10 comments:

Trix said...

What a great post! I can't decide which ones to showcase on my tumblr. :)

John Rozum said...

Thanks, Trixie!

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

These are great...love em'!

Michael Jones said...

What I love about these are the titles of the Episodes! I wonder who guested in "Guess Who's Knott Coming to Dinner"?

Robert Pope said...

You're a prince, baby! Seriously, that was a great idea for a post.

Dane said...

I never realized how fantastic and eerie the art on Scooby-Doo was. And I have to admit to liking the colors of the one in The Creepy Creature of Vulture's Claw.

Trixie has a great idea. One of these would look great on my Tumblr.

John Rozum said...

I'm glad everyone liked this pair of posts so much. The haunted house posts are by far the most popular posts I put up this countdown. Good thing I still have one more coming before it's over.

suzanne said...

Great post! Makes me want to go off and watch some classic Scooby-Doo. :)

Warren said...

Fantastic! My four-year-old daughter walked up while I was browsing these and immediately recognized them as Scooby-Doo backgrounds. "Where's Shaggy and Scooby?"
This would make a great (and exhausting) LEGO project...

John Rozum said...

Warren, I think you've just figured out your Countdown to Halloween for next year. I can't wait to see how they all turn out. ;)