Saturday, October 30, 2010

31 Days of Halloween - Day 30 - Movie



I was too busy finishing props for the yard, costume elements for my kids, taking one to a party and getting ready for the other's friends to come over for a sleep over to watch anything today. I'm still hoping I might get a movie in after my son and his friends finally pass out, but am not counting on it. After I scared them half to death by putting on my Teenage Frankenstein mask and slamming myself up against the sliding glass to my son's room from outside, I may have to wait a while. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Along with my regular movie viewing this month, I did watch a number of shorts including a bunch of Disney cartoons like The Mad Doctor, Lonesome Ghosts, Trick or Treat, and Mickey's Haunted House. I also took in a couple Looney Tunes cartoons, a couple episodes of The Milton the Monster Show, Groovy Goolies, The Addams Family, The Munsters and The Outer Limits. Somehow the inclusion of these shorts and tv episodes makes the month's viewing feel more complete. They're the viewing equivalent of the prize at the bottom of the box.


           

No comments: