Friday, September 24, 2010

What I'm Writing Now



While I wait to hear back on the first issue I've scripted of my new, still top secret, comic book series for DC Comics, I'm taking the time to catch up on some side projects I've been promising to get to. First up, an article on one of my very favorite horror movies of all time.



The gorgeous artwork comes from the talented hands of one of my favorite artists, Belle Dee. You can see much more of her fantastic artwork at her blog. Be sure to stop there all through October as she'll be participating again in the halloween Countdown with lots of brand new work. I can't wait.

2 comments:

Michael Jones said...

I will definitely be checking in on Belle Dee next month.
OMG, the Countdown is only one week away!

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Hooray for my friend Belle Dee! She is absolutely one of the most talented artists out there! Love her and her work! :o)