Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Fun With Scissors - part 23








Happy Valentines Day! I don't personally celebrate Valentine's Day. My feeling is you should be doing this sort of thing for your significant other on a regular basis, and not just once a year when greeting card companies tell you to. Not only that, but it's a day that makes people not in relationships feel bad.

Pepe LePew and La Femme Skunk Fatale (actually a cat whose official name, I believe, is Penelope) being the characters to fall on this day just happened to be a lucky coincidence. It was not planned. I'm about a week ahead, in terms of what's being collaged, of what's being posted. This seemed to be the wise thing to do in order to keep the daily posts daily even with intrusions such as illness, or real deadlines, which might keep me from my scissors.

Whether you celebrate the holiday, or not. These characters are my gift of love to you.

1 comment:

scottra said...

Thanks for the gift of your sweet, sweet love. Unfortunately I didn't get you anything...

sorry. =(