Friday, February 17, 2006

Fun With Scissors - part 26






















This one taught me to not bother trying to collage while sick. I had a terrible sinus infection while making Mr. Limpet, and kept messing it up, and trying to correct my mistakes. I finally got it so it looked alright, but most likely I will revisit this character in the future and make a fresh attempt.

"The Incredible Mr. Limpet" was one of those movies I'd scan TV Guide for, and watched it whenever it aired. Don Knotts was a favorite of mine as a kid, and after recently rewatching "The Ghost and Mr. Chicken" I was refreshed to see that his unique manner of performance still holds up today. It also made me long for the days where movies were shot entirely in studios and we accepted them as being representative of the real world.

No comments: