Friday, April 15, 2011

Walt Disney World Leftovers - Part 1

 


For my final two posts covering my recent visit to Walt Disney World I present a batch of photos of elements of the various parks and resorts that didn't fin in my other posts. Today covers the Magic Kingdom, and tomorrow will conclude with Epcot and two of the resorts. Click on the images to view them larger. 


Here are some window displays on Main Street. It was the only time I could get them. The park was completely empty when I took them, but unfortunately the early morning glare kept me from getting better shots. 





I don't think these characters require an introduction. 


It was great to see Horace Horsecollar, I just wish he was in glorious black and white. 


Here's the Golden Outpost at the edge of Adventureland and Frontierland without a crowd of people in front of it. 


Floral topiary displays inside the Crystal Palace. 


Chip and Dale at the hub. 


I don't think I'd ever seen the remote controlled model Jungle Cruise boats that guests could pilot before this trip, so I'm not sure how long they'd been there. Usually the area outside the Jungle Cruise is so congested I head out of it as quickly as possible. My son really wanted to practice his skipper patter with these, but the wait was too long. 



Deer on the Rivers of America. 


The Mad Tea Party remains one of my favorite attractions. 


The Liberty Belle at night. The blue building in the background is the Haunted Mansion. 


For those of you who missed my previous posts in this series, here are some links that will take you to them:













       

No comments: