Sunday, August 27, 2006

Monsters From The Vault #22



The new issue of Monsters From the Vault is available. While I didn't write any articles or reviiews for this issue (my presence is still there in spirit) I wanted to take the time to impress upon anyone interested in classic horror cinema, that this magazine is a must have. Well researched and written by the leading scholars in the field, it's also magnificently designed with a wealth of rare photos.

If you have a Tower Records nearby, you can pick up an issue there. Otherwise I recommend Creepy Classics my favorite source for classic horror DVDs and magazines. You can also get a copy direct from the source at Monsters From The Vault where subscription information is available.

Please tell either of these merchants that I sent you.

No comments: