Monday, July 01, 2013

Ask Me Anything #30



It's the first Monday of the month which means it's time for me to take your questions and answer them as best I can. So, "Ask Me Anything." 

You can ask me any questions you'd like, whether it's about my work, opinions, influences, favorites, least favorites, which summer movies I've seen, which I plan to, which I plan to avoid, or anything else you think I might have an answer for. Questions can be posted in the comments section below, and I'll either answer them there, or in a separate post sometime later in the month.


Please take the time to view the previous questions so that we don't wind up with a lot of repetition. I've been asked a lot of good, thought provoking questions in the past as well as some really banal ones, all of which I tried to answer. You can see the previous questions by visiting Ask Me Anything  #1#2 ,  #3#4#5#6 , #7 , #8#9,  #10,  #11,  #12 , #13#14,  #15 , #16#17 , #18 , #19,  #20,  #21#22,  #23#24#25#26#27#28, and #29.  Answers not found following the questions can be found in the archives section for each associated month under Ask Me Anything.

Now ask away. 

3 comments:

Robert Pope said...

What horror or monster movie toy do you remember most fondly from childhood?

John Rozum said...

That's easy to answer. I have them packed up from my recent move. As soon as I find them, I'll photograph them and show them off in a separate post.

Robert Pope said...

Yay!