Monday, June 02, 2014

Ask Me Anything #40




As always, the first Monday of the month means it's time for "Ask Me Anything."


You can ask me any questions you'd like, whether it's about my work, opinions, influences, favorites, least favorites, or anything else you think I might have an answer for. Questions can be posted in the comments section below, and I'll either answer them there, or in a separate post sometime later in the month.

Please take the time to view the previous questions so that we don't wind up with a lot of repetition. I've been asked a lot of good, thought provoking questions in the past as well as some really banal ones, all of which I tried to answer. You can see the previous questions by visiting Ask Me Anything  #1#2 ,  #3#4#5#6 , #7 , #8#9,  #10,  #11,  #12 , #13#14,  #15 , #16#17 , #18 , #19,  #20,  #21#22,  #23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33#34#35#36#37#38, and #39.  Answers not found following the questions can be found in the archives section for each associated month under Ask Me Anything.

Now ask away. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanted to say thank you. I read comics pretty much all day on sat, with a nap thrown in. This weekend I am reading the x-files. I am enjoying the stories. Did Chris carter ever read them? If so what did he think? Thanks again for the enjoyable stories.

John Rozum said...

Thanks for the kind words. Chris Carter did read and enjoyed the comics. He and his staff at TenThirteen Productions were incredibly helpful and supportive when it came to the comics and I spent quite a bit of time at their offices during the time I worked on the comics.