Tuesday, October 17, 2006

31 Days of Halloween - Day 17 Spooky Bonus



As some of you may know, Lane Smith, is one of my favorite children's book creators. I was planning to plug his book "Spooky ABC" (with poet Eve Merriam) later during the countdown, but because Lane was kind enough to plug this countdown on his own blog, I decided to do it now instead. An alphabet book of creepy poems accompanied by Lane's wonderful illustrations, "Spooky ABC" is a vastly improved, redesigned, reformatted version of the earlier, out of print "Halloween ABC." It also includes some of Lane's unused paintings. It's a must have for the season.


1 comment:

Steven Altis said...

I just sat down and re-read the "Halloween ABC" a few days ago... I didn't know that there was a 'vastly improved' version out there. Something else to be keeping a lookout for!