Monday, February 02, 2015

Ask Me Anything #46





Today is the first Monday of the month which means it's time for "Ask Me Anything."

You can ask me any questions you'd like, whether it's about my work, opinions, influences, favorites, least favorites, or anything else you think I might have an answer for. Questions can be posted in the comments section below, and I'll either answer them there, or in a separate post sometime later in the month.

I've been asked a lot of good, thought provoking questions in the past as well as some really banal ones, all of which I tried to answer. You can see the previous questions by visiting Ask Me Anything  #1#2 ,  #3#4#5#6 , #7 , #8#9,  #10,  #11,  #12 , #13#14,  #15 , #16#17 , #18 , #19,  #20,  #21#22,  #23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33#34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42,  #43#44, #45.  Answers not found following the questions can be found in the archives section for each associated month under Ask Me Anything.

Now ask away. 

9 comments:

Michael Jones said...

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

(I haven't done a silly question in a while.)

Joseph said...

Its Joseph, it has been a LOOOOONG time. First off, How have you been?

secondly, What do you think of the Milestone 2.0 that is going on later this year. Should we expect you back with them and writing for them?

Anonymous said...

Whats your favorite Kevin Smith film?

Anonymous said...

How do you feel about the upcoming digital web series that will be focused on Static, with Reginald Hudlin at the helm?

John Rozum said...

Michael - one chuck.

John Rozum said...

Joseph - I know as much as you do. I'd like for it to work out. No one has approached me yet, but I'd jump back in if the opportunity presented itself whether it meant forging ahead with Xombi or something new.

John Rozum said...

Anonymous - I know people really love him, but to be honest I'm not a fan. His work just doesn't resonate with me.

John Rozum said...

Anonymous - I'd really like to see it work out. It has to be better than the comic book series that launched with DC's New 52. I'd certainly like to write an episode to make up for it.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.