Monday, October 08, 2007

31 Days of Halloween - Contest Reminder!



It occurred to me that a lot of people tend to visit other people's blogs and so forth when they are at work, and not during their own valuable free time on the weekends, so posting a contest at midnight on a Friday night, may not have been the best time to do so, especially since I've posted at least seven new posts since then.

Anyway, I've got a fun contest going on with a cool treat for a prize. Details can be found here.

1 comment:

Kirk D. said...

Yeah, for some reason Tuesdays are usually my biggest traffic days unless a bigger site happens to link to me. That's why I'm planning my filler posts for the weekend, heh.

It's nice to know our blogs take the edge off people's work week. :)

IF I get a moment, I hope to dig out an entry for your contest.

keep up the great blogging. I'm enjoying it!