Thursday, October 04, 2007

31 Days of Halloween - Day 4



Last year, there were two new children's books that really shook my coffin for Halloween. This year, I haven't come across anything new that's had the same impact. I did, however, finally get around to picking up a copy of Ryan Heshka's "ABC Spookshow", a book I've been wanting since I'd first come across his website about a year-and-a-half ago.

The book is gorgeous, and I had a really hard time choosing one image to represent it. Shown here is J is for Jack O'Lantern. I can't imagine that anyone here for the Halloween countdown would not be extremely pleased by this book.





Order a copy from your local independant bookseller, or here.

2 comments:

John AKA Reggaexx said...

Thanks for the recommendation - the kids will love this one!

Kirk D. said...

I came very close to blogging about this too. great minds yadda yadda